Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 O'Clock Everywhere: The Cosmopolitian

We are gonna do something a little different on Wednesdays. Let's have HAPPY HOUR!!!! Chose a drink and let's find some grandtastic fashions to add to your closet to spice up Hump Day.


Cosmopolitan (Cosmo) 
This is a very classy drink and if made with the right cranberry juice, can tickle the palette and give you the guts to flirt with the guy you've been eyeing all night from across the room. Likely to be created in the 1970's. One variation originates from Provincetown, Massachusetts.
Now for the past couple of years Sex and the City and that dag on Samantha (I love her) have made this drink a new standard and women have been flocking to get this drink. However, ladies, it's not what's in the drink, it's what you wear while sipping the drink.

The Attire:
Because I think that the Cosmo is a very womanly, classic drink the pencil skirt is called to order.  Every woman can pull this off. Curves, booty, no booty, little bit of pudge in the front; high-waisted, belted, scarved.....you can all do this. And with a nice cross of the legs (make sure they are shaved) you will have them looking and asking "What's she drinking?"
Now because I picture you going to get a Cosmo after a long day of work, with the girls to get a way from your men or a nice night just away from it all the blouse must be on point. You cannot stray from this because if you do the setting of the Cosmo will be unjust. Ruffles have made an absolute comeback. And Prince made it a beautiful situation. Ruffles are girly but sensual. Can be pulled off anyway by any size. I love them because I feel sexy in them.  I am oftentimes seen with them on in a halter top style (avid fan of my own cleavage, lol).


My Nana would tell me that red shoes are for street-walkers.  She would trip out if she saw my closet now!!! I couldn't decide on which pair to choice from but I think these set the ultimate tone for classy, sexy woman. To find these visit PinUpGirl Clothing. 



Now....who's picking up the Tab?



No comments:

Post a Comment