Monday, May 7, 2012

Dress for Less: 100 ITEMS $100..LET'S SHOP!!

So much is happening this Spring in Vogue and it's worth every penny in your wallet.  Unbelievable pieces from Vera Wang, Ann Taylor and H&M. I am so ready to jumps on these goods. I want you guys to check out the whole list BUT....for your viewing pleasure I have chosen my top FIVE  picks and they are exciting and wonderful. I posted them in order. Let me know which is your favorite.

Ann Taylor boxy crewneck pullover, $68
H&M polka-dot pencil skirt, $50
Simply Vera Wang 2 toned beaded flower necklace, $50

Loft fancy snake-print color-blocked shift dress, $80
Rachel Roy medium bag, $69
Zara basic sandal, $50

Mango halter blouse, $35
Ann Taylor crop pants, $88
Zara printed box, $50
H&M glitter heel, $35

Kamali Kuture sleeveless shirred-waist dress, $74
Julie Collection juliette hoop earrings, $35
Ann Taylor Cuffs, $58 ea

VPLB bra $85 ea

Zara strappy sandal with buckles, $99



OKAY, OKAY, OKAY!!! I know the shoes are on there but do you see them? They are absolutely divine. Can be worked with some nice leggings or a simple spring dress to show off those legs. 

All links to order products can be found in the recent Vogue Guide.  Happy Shopping!!

On a side note, I would like to thank all the supporters who have been pushing my blog. I appreciate you greatly. Make sure that you send all lovers of FASHION!!! Thanks again.





No comments:

Post a Comment