Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MET DRESSES AND MESSES

LAWD!! That is all I have to say is why? I know that lace, feathers, sheers, mirrors and bold colors are in. That doesn't mean that you can put them all together. That doesn't mean that you can wear any color that you want and it won't fade you out. When will we start examining ourselves FIRST before we pay to have ourselves made a fool of? Not everything is okay for EVERYONE.


However ever, there were some very beautiful dresses designed by the lovely Rachel Roy and the ever fabulous Vera Wang. The MET Ball is a classy event held every year where designers can show off thier best threads on fabulous people. But what happened.


Here are 4 of my picks of my favorites. There were absolutely radiant and divine in every way imagineable. Beautiful, classy...PERFECT FOR THE MET BALL!!!

Fabulous at 40: Sofia Vergara

Sheer Elegance: Camilia Belle

Vivid: Solange Knowles

Stunning: Emma Stone


Now there were something's (loosely used, lol) that were a little too much for me. Were a bit racy and a tad over and under dressed. I really don't know what happened other than someone got a little bit accessive with the feathers, lace and everything else. I think even if they would've pulled their makeup and hair together better then that wouldn't have looked so much of a hideous mess.
Carey Mulligan

Christina Ricci

Elizabeth Banks
I can't post anymore. My computer will start vomiting and I will have to send it back to HP. I just can't take it. And last but not least the Mother of Vogue showed up with a nice fur and......

Anna Wintour
......CLASS

No comments:

Post a Comment