Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday: OCC, Skincare and Baubles

I love Fashion Friday!!! It's my favorite day of the week. It's a time where we can catch up on everything and just chat a bit. 
 OCC Cosmetics. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is a 100% VEGAN and cruelty free line of cosmetics that make me want to melt. I just got 6 of their nail polishes and I am so happy with the results that it's ridiculous. The colors are eye popping and they go on very smoothly. I usually hate the drying time but it was INSTANT!!!

Wasabi, Chlorophyll, Cruising, Pool Boy, RX and Beta


The names are so dag on catchy. I also liked that the website was very easy and the colors are true to form. What is in the bottle will be on your nails. http://www.occmakeup.com.  The prices are really good and you just need a little bit.They also have a PRO discount for all my Beauty Industry folk.




NYX Cosmetics has trully grown on me. I like the jumbo eye pencils (chubbies) I was rocking my greens today so I used lime all over my lid and up to the brow as my base and placed my colors on top and it looked very nice. 

NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Lime, Motives pressed eyeshadows in  emerald and pink gold.
The prices are really affordable which is great for us all. When I was putting it on it was very easy and it blended very well with just my finger. Jumbo pencils run about $4.50. They also offer a PRO Discount. www.nyxcosmetics.com. Of course I placed my Motives on top and they stood out nicely (better on the video). To check out more motives visit. www.moormakeup.com

For my baubles I like to shop in Fleming Island and it was great. The shop is called Posh and they have amazing upscale designer pieces at AWESOME prices. You can also shop online as well which is lovely.




You can shop online and they also offer LAYAWAY!!!  Great!!! Shipping is pretty reasonable as well. For more details visit www.poshboutiquefi.com.

Enjoy the weather and your weekend!!Happy Fashion Friday!!!








1 comment: