Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fashion Fridays: DOUBLE VISION/SPECS ARE SEXY

All the Hot Girls wear glasses: Olivia Munn, Scarlet Johansson, Jessica Alba and of course the beautiful and fabulous Diane Keaton. Now even the two youngest Kardashian sisters have been spotted wearing various pairs of glasses.  It seemed to me like all the nice frames were prescriptions and I have 20/20 vision and if I have to take the lens out they would be worn, until I stumbled upon a great gold min in Cali.


Since I am a lover of all accessories, while I was in one of my networking groups on Facebook, my friend Lucii started posting pictures of these really cool glasses, shades and accessories in various shapes, colors and fabrics.  Jaw dropped and speechless (highly unusual for me, lol) I sent her an inbox right away trying to figure out how to order and get some and the prices. She is sooo loving!!! 


All the glasses and shades range from $7 to $10 and they all have a UV Protection of 400. So you are protected from the sun and at a great price. I cannot wait to get the rest of them because I need them in my life.

I have been wearing them all over Jacksonville, Fl and people are really digging them.


$7


$9

The last ones I also really dig because the remind me of my Nana alot. Wing tip glasses with rhinestones on the wing.  And they came the same day as mine from Lucii so I just compiled them together.


$5.99
To place orders with Lucii and to see what other accessories that she has Please check her out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.326603490725052.88858.100001262111641&type=3 and let her know that I sent you. She may have a special gift for you. 

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment