Thursday, March 29, 2012

Music Highlight: Grind Theory

I've been in a bit of a rut this week. I wanted to do something amazing for Fashion Friday. I wanted to have something for you guys that would really knock your socks off. And then I got an amazing friend request on Facebook.  We have no mutual friends...PERIOD. He is out of Atlanta, GA.  As always he posted a link to his music on my page and I was going to delete it, but I listened to it.  It was like Robin Thicke and Prince met in Studio 54 and had a baby. And named him Grind Theory.


Residing in Atlanta, this New York Native has taken his own personal spin on music by producing and writing for himself and coming up with his own eclectic sound that will put those stillettos in dancing mood.  Did I mention how handsome he is?? Puerto Rican and Jewish, this 80's baby has his first album due to release this summer.

He wants to be a "breath of fresh air" when it comes to music because he feels there is to many cry babies out there in the music industry and he wants to change that. He describes his sound as a mixture between 70's, 80's, soul and pop and 90's alternative rock. Whew...what a mouthful that was, lol.  He is pretty funny to me.  Also because I love positive people trying to make a difference and do something different.

HE'S COMING TO JACKSONVILLE!!!!!

After speaking with him and his ever-so talented staff, he will be performing for the March of Dimes charity event fashion show in May.

WANNA KEEP TABS??

You can also download the songs he currently has all over, check out his upcoming tour dates (which looks to me like March-May is booked, lol) and you can see him in Photog Action.

HAPPY LISTENING!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment